MERCEDES HOUSE RESIDENTS
· Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
· Saturday through Sunday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
· Monday through Friday: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
· Saturday through Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
As of January 2017 only children of Mercedes House Residents are permitted to use the Pool. (Members with children that joined prior to January 2017 will be grandfathered in.)
· Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· Saturday through Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Please note that outdoor pool hours for children of Non-Resident Members that joined prior to January 2017 are as follows:
· Monday through Friday: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· Saturday through Sunday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
ADULT SWIM TIME
Every day from 1:00-4:00 PM, adult swim will take place at the top of the hour for 15 minutes. All children must get out of the pool during adult swim. No exceptions. The lifeguard will sound the whistle at the beginning and end of Adult Swim Time.
POOL GUEST FEES
· Mercedes House Residents: $50
· Non-Residents: $100
POOL GUEST PASSES
Please note that there will be two types of Guest Passes in circulation. Passes with pool access and passes excluding pool access. Be sure to read all guest passes carefully and only those that have the pass that includes the pool should be given a wristband to permit access to the pool.
MERCEDES HOUSE RESIDENTS NON POOL GUEST POLICY
All Mercedes House Residents are permitted to bring in one complimentary guest per day (Monday through Thursday, except holidays). It cannot be the same guest within 30 days. All guests must fill out a Guest Registration form.
· Daybeds are for Mercedes House Residents ONLY (If a daybed is not fully reserved on day of reservation, Mercedes House Residents can reserve for a longer period of time or Non Residents can reserve any open slots)
· Mercedes House Residents can reserve a daybed 7 days in advance
· Mercedes House Residents can reserve one weekend day (Saturday through Sunday)every other week
· Mercedes House Residents can reserve any day (Monday through Friday) on a weekly basis
· Reservation fee Monday through Friday $25 (10:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 8:00PM)
· Reservation fee Saturday through Sunday and (10:00am to 8:00 PM)
· Reservation Fee Holidays $50
· Every day upon opening of the pool, daybeds will have 4 towels on the bed and a pitcher of water with fruit slices placed on a tray
· Daybeds will be numbered 1-8 and RESERVED signs will be placed on any daybeds that have been reserved for the day
· Daybed cancellations can be made up to 24 hours in advance of reservation with no charge
· Cancellations made after 24 hour mark will result in $25/$50 charge
Why are daybeds and lounges for residents only?
Mercedes Club is primarily an amenity space for Mercedes House Residents that are Members of the Club.
Non Residents can reserve daybeds on availability – Same day only.
We have 70 other lounges available for your use.
Mercedes House Residents also pay for their Membership in addition to their rent.
The following represents our policy on children in the Club:
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times up to age 17 years.
· Resident children only permitted in the Club and locker rooms; again accompanied by an adult (we no longer sell memberships to nonresidents that include children. This privilege is reserved for our residents only. Members that joined prior to January 2017 will be grandfathered in).
· Same sex children above age 3 permitted in same sex locker room only (children under the age of 3 are permitted in opposite sex bathroom accompanied by parent).
· Physique Swim is not permitted in locker rooms.
· Children are not permitted on workout floors or basketball court under the age of 18 years.
· Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted to play pool/billiards